Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

In 2010 I returned to the United States after almost five years of serving as a missionary in Guatemala.  That time resulted in many blessings, the two most notable being my adopted daughter and a confirmation that my gifts of administration could no longer be ignored as I sought God's will for my future.  In short, that is how Armor Bearer Ministry Services came to be.
 
Effective administration is a gift that, while crucial to the success of any organization, is rarely the thing that brings most small ministries into existence.  In fact, most ministry entrepreneurs are overwhelmed, if not outright petrified, by the thought of how to keep track of all of the things that their various stakeholders need them to monitor.  Armor Bearer Ministry Services exists to come alongside such ministries with affordable business and administrative services.   This allows key functions to be addressed with excellence while freeing them to focus on their unique call to serve the Lord.
 
This blog is being launched as an extension of my desire (and calling) to serve those who serve the Lord.  Each week I plan to share at least one resource that I believe could benefit small ministries.  However, I want your input.  Please use this tool to let me know what areas you might be struggling with so I can best focus on addressing the concerns of you, my audience.
 
Thank you for reading this far.  I look forward to sharing with you as we continue down this path of honoring our Lord and Savior.  To Him be all of the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment